sustainable mining project
Ivoxis is the name of the sustainable mining project or friendly to the environment, we started to make a coin project with an investment center and a token called iVOX Token. In this first phase we concentrated the first month on the development of the project, this project is the father of IVOXIS who will be a project that is within IVOXCOIN SAPI who represents the company. IVOXIS will also have its token that is (IVOXIS) IVOX TOKEN as Token iVOX intends to contribute to the development of the mining project with the difference that this Token will not have a pre-sale phase nor will it be quoted in other markets than the Ethereum market. Ether Delta and it will not be for sale on our website. they will only be able to acquire it through Ether Delta. The use that this token will have other than being a Token more than the market will be the only way to invest in assets or shares of the mining project once it is completed in March of the year 2019.
So those interested in buying shares of the IVOXIS project can invest and receive profits as well as make decisions within the company through a smart vote contract in the Ethereum network a association based on shareholder voting contract. 35% of the assets of the mining project will be put up for sale in this currency and its only function will be to obtain shares of the mining project. This includes commercial patents and monthly profits. The other 65% of the shares of the company will not be put up for sale, these will belong to the company iVOXCOIN SAPI.
Clarifying clearly that IVOXIS IVOXTOKEN will not be used to buy iVOXCOIN SAPI shares only from the IVOXIS mining project, to buy assets or shares of IVOXCOIN SAPI you must buy Token iVOX and they are not the same currency. Both belong to IVOXCOIN but have different characteristics and purposes of financing as well as sale of shares and royalties.
IVOXIS IVOXTOKEN ERC 20 Capaity: 20000000
Unity: 18 decimals
Sale on: Ether Delta.
We are working on the Whitepaper and the specific Roadmap of the Token.
Only 7,000000 to sale13,000000 are reserv funds.
The project IVOXIS
IVOXIS MINING PROJECT
The IVOXIS project will be dedicated to creating mining centers. Ethereum supported in the generation of sustainable energy with the environment, will be supported by prestigious companies in Mexico that are dedicated to solar energy as well as universities and research centers. Part of its objective is to be coherent with the policies and objectives of the Ethereum Network, to pretend to support the power to the red by creating a software on its own or to develop it, our interest is to work on the physical part and Hardware. By creating new technologies in solar energy, without going into extensive details that put our patents at risk, we plan to generate more efficient solar and heolic energy that can be used directly in computer equipment specifically for mining centers with the qualities of the ethereum network.
The mining center This is being schematized by a Mexican architect Ramón Prats who will be contributing directly to this space, for its best functionality, the architectural work will be in the offices, toilets, corridors and permaculture, as well as maintenance planning.
Mining and computer modules This part of the development will be carried out by Andrés Ocampo, a Mexican scientist recognized in various fields as a tutor and teacher of many technological development projects. He is a professional in the humanistic and technological field, with great knowledge of Phyton programming and computational computations. Build your first big 82 gig workstation more than 10 years ago. Development of sustainable technology and modular installation
Roberto Best is a professional in the field of sustainable energy in Mexico, specializing in the installation and solution of problems such as development of solar technology in Mexico, has participated in many projects and is the guide that together with the architect who also has a specialization in sustainable energy project designs will be in charge of working with Universities and eleborar modules as well as developing solar energy models as well as patents.
Legal The legal department will work on project contracts and patents to ensure that the project is carried out in a correct manner complying with Mexican laws and evaluating the best legal options for the company.In charge of Carlos Sanchés, Mexican lawyer and Founder of IVOXCOIN.
For my part I keep bringing in the Whitepaper to make it known during the week of the Token. Our company is in development and understands different strategic plans, we will not implement publicity for this project because it is a project open to the public but that depends in turn on iVOX Token, IVOXCOIN SAPI and All its other derivatives
Development news in